7.22.2010

The City Lives EP out in Sept! New song posted!

Holy crap, has this taken forever, but it really has been worth the wait! The City Lives s/t CDep will be out in September 7th! The boys are currently debuting a song on their Myspace... http://www.thecitylives.com/. The tune, "You Told A Lie," is some power ballad sweetness. It's catchy as shit, I tell ya! The other 4 tunes bring a little more rock with just as much hook. I'm stoked on this shit! Hell, I co-produced, so I suppose I better be. The cover art, track list, yada yada are below....




THE CITY LIVES - s/t EP

1. Walking Away
2. Back In Love Again
3. You Told A Lie
4. O.E.T.A.
5. You Gotta Let Go

Produced by Matt Dylan Street and Mike Kennerty
Mastered by Stephen Egerton

Release date: 9/7/10

2 comments:

  1. Hey man I love that band I´m really a great fan of them,mmm I have 7 songs of them in my new cellphone I´m practicing some songs with my drums. I really like your work with this guys! is my favorite band of Edmond Records. I can´t wait for the new EP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Ganter11/4/10, 4:22 PM

    My favourite Edmond Records band by a mile! Such nice guys and a beautiful EP :D

    ReplyDelete